On September 17, 2018, the Government issued the Decree No. 123/2018/ND-CP that amends and supplements certain Decrees on agricultural investment and business requirements. Under this Decree, the amendments and supplements are prescribed as follows:
– Amending and supplementing certain Articles of the Decree No. 66/2016/ND-CP dated July 1, 2016 regarding:
+ Licensing requirements for manufacturing and trading of plant protection products;
+ Eligibility requirements for granting licenses to organizations specializing in handling articles subject to plant quarantine;
+ Eligibility requirements for granting licenses to organizations specializing in testing of plant protection products.
– Amending, supplementing and repealing certain Articles of the Decree No. 35/2016/ND-CP dated May 15, 2016 elaborating on certain Articles of the Law on Veterinary Medicine.
– Amending, supplementing and repealing certain Articles of the Decree No. 39/2017/ND-CP dated April 4, 2017 regarding management of animal and aqua feeds.
– Amending and repealing certain Articles of the Decree No. 69/2010/ND-CP dated June 21, 2010 regarding biosafety for genetically modified organisms, DNA samples and products of genetically modified organisms.
– Amending and supplementing clause 1 Article 12 of the Decree No. 181/2013/ND-CP dated November 14, 2013 elaborating on implementation of certain Articles of the Law on Advertising.
The Decree No. 123/2018/ND-CP enters into force from the signature date.