The continuous development of technology has strongly influenced Vietnamese spending habits. Therefore, banks are striving to make breakthrough policies that drive the development of online payment, thereby realizing the goal of limiting cashless payments that the government has set.
According to the authorities, the level of payment in cash in Vietnam is still popular, the ratio of cash in the total means of payment is quite high compared to many countries in the world, The floor for online payment has taken certain steps.
This is the minimum wage increase in 2019 was agreed by the National Wage Council in the third meeting in Do Son (Hai Phong) held this morning (13.8). Accordingly, members of the National Board of Salary have decided the minimum wage in 2019 will increase to 5.3% compared to the minimum wage in 2018. Thus, according to the specified area, people The number of workers increased from 160 thousand to 200 thousand VND / person / month.The 5.3% increase was agreed by the members of the council to vote.
Voting results, 100% of the National Wage Council agreed to increase the salary of Area 1 to 4,180,000 VND, Zone 2 to 3,710,000 VND, Zone 3 to 3,250,000 VND, Area 4 to 2,950,000 VND. The average increase is 5.3% compared to the increase in 2018.
According to the Government’s plan, it is expected that by 2030, Con Dao will receive about 300,000 tourists. However, according to statistics in the first 6 months of 2018, the number of visitors to Con Dao has exceeded 153,000 and is expected to reach 300,000 this year.
According to the authorities of Con Dao district, Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, the land fever in Con Dao officially started when SuperDong carrier put into operation Soc Trang – Con Dao expressway. Due to rising demand for accommodation, many people began renting huts for laborers to build hotels for tourists. Things start to mess up.
Land prices in Con Dao begin to increase by the end of 2017 and so “soaring” as far as the number of tourists per day increased by the connection of water from Soc Trang to Con Dao. At the center of the district, land prices have been pushed up to 100 million m2, pulling the land prices in neighboring areas are also high.
It is expected to be a satellite city in the East of Ho Chi Minh City, however, the plan to urban type II, by 2020, Nhon Trach district (Dong Nai) are in danger of bankruptcy because many criteria such as : investment in transport infrastructure, population … difficult to achieve.
Nhon Trach has 9 industrial zones attracting many investors, but the services are very limited. The central area of the district has formed many residential areas and has basically completed the infrastructure but not attracted people to live away from schools, markets, hospitals … Besides, the land price is high It makes it difficult for middle-income people to buy and live.
Dong Nai province has asked Nhon Trach district to re-evaluate each of its criteria for lack of priority to invest in necessary projects in order to avoid wastage. The first goal of the province is to improve the lives of the people of Nhon Trach rather than pursuing achievement in all ways to achieve urban type II.
In the fiscal year there will be many business compliance procedures that businesses must implement. Each unit must prepare and submit all forms of reporting and related procedures within a specified period to avoid penalties from state agencies. Procedures related to foreign representative offices include:
- Tax and accounting procedures
- Compile PIT finalization documents for the office
- To compile PIT finalization dossiers for individuals who have many income sources or earn incomes from foreign countries
Things to note
- Complete the cash book and petty cash along with the voucher voucher to serve the tax examination
- Revise your tax returns and receipts
- Revise balance – tax status with tax authorities
2. Annual activity report Prepare and submit a report on the operation of the office in the year to the local office.
3. Wage labor procedures
- Signed labor contract, annex of labor contract for salary and new income for each employee in the country.
- Provide letter of appointment, letter confirming annual income for foreign workers.
- Carrying out procedures to adjust the level of claim and payment of insurance.
- Register and revise the system of wage scales, labor regulations, labor agreements … to update the new welfare regulations and policies applied at the beginning of the year.
Things to note
- Complete information on employee management books with updated content such as number of days off, overtime, discipline, salary increase.
- Make procedures to certify income, issue PIT withholding certificates to seasonal workers, employees earning directly from abroad.
- Determining the list of personnel subject to personal income tax finalization directly with tax authorities.
Vietnam is Cambodia’s third largest trading partner among more than 140 countries and territories that have trade relations with the country. On July 31st, the Government issued Resolution 100 / NQ-CP approving the agreement between Vietnam and Cambodia on avoiding double taxation and preventing tax evasion of taxes on income. The Finance Ministry is tasked to assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries and agencies in, Vietnam and Cambodia in organizing the implementation of this Agreement. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall complete diplomatic procedures according to regulations and notify the concerned agencies of the date of entry into force of the treaties.
In 2017, Vietnam-Cambodia bilateral trade turnover reached $ 3.8 billion , up 29% over 2016, of which Vietnam’s export turnover reached $ 2.8 billion, up 26%, and metal Import turnover reached $ 1 billion, up 40%. The two governments pledged to try to bring both countries’ trade turnover up to $ 5 billion in the shortest possible time. On investment by Vietnam to Cambodia, by the end of 2017, Vietnam has 196 investment projects with a total registered capital of about $ 2.94 billion, in the top five countries with foreign direct investment in Cambodia.