COURSE FOR ACCOUNTING SKILLS FOR MANAGEMENTS IN THE SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
1. Course Objectives:
- Basic reading and terminology on financial statements.
- Understand the structure of financial reports, annual reports.
- Understand the financial analysis (step 7, SWOT)
- Understand the difference between the accrued profit and the realized cash return.
- Get the importance of cash and cash management.
- Understand the use of budget estimates in corporate governance.
- Identification of financial risks.
- Get to know the basics of taxation.
- Different types of invoices.
- Understand the accounting and accounting overview in the business.
2. Course Objectives:
- Students in business administration, business, accounting
- Working staffs in small and medium enterprises
- Managers in small and medium enterprises.
3.1.Financial statements of enterprises
- Definition of Corporate Financial Statements.
- The role of financial reporting in the business.
- Principle of recording and making financial statements.
- Classification of financial statements in enterprises.
- Specialized terms.
3.2. Reading method to understand corporate finance report
- Why do managers need to grasp the financial report reading?
- Balance reading method.Reading method of reporting business results.
- Reading method of currency circulation table.
- Financial report analysis (7 step method, SWOT)
3.3.Identify the items on the financial statement:
- Profits and recognition of profits on financial statements.
- Cash items and money management.
3.4. Budgeting and identifying emerging financial risks
- Budget estimates.
- Classification of financial risks.
3.5.Basic knowledge of taxation
- Why do business executives need to understand the tax system?
- Value added tax.
- Personal income tax.
- Corporate income tax.Foreign contract tax.
3.6. Bill or invoice:
- Why do managers need to understand the preparation and use of invoices?
- Invoice definitions
- .Document invoice role.
- Invoice classification.
3.7. Business accounting system:
- Definition of enterprise accounting system.
- The role of enterprise accounting system.
- Establishing an effective business accounting system.
4. Information of Course Instructor :
- Toni Tran (Mr)
- CEO SCS (Vietnam) Co., Ltd, Branch office 2004 – 2006.
- CFO Sagawa Express Vietnam Co., Ltd 2006 – 2008.
- CEO of Dong Du International Consulting Group 2008 – present.
- Lecturer at Hoa Sen University. Vietnam.
- Lecturer in Accounting University of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Lecturer at Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam.
- Senior Consultant Association for SME Promotion of the Government of Japan 2008 (SMRJ)
- Member of the Association of Certified Public Accountants, VACPA.
- Member of the Association of Certified Public Accountants Vietnam, VAA.
- Member of Vietnam Tax Consultancy Association, VTA.
5. Courses and seminars:
- Teaching International Accounting Classes for Foreign and Vietnamese Students, Hoa Sen University, 2011.
- Teaching accounting classes for foreign and Vietnamese students, Hoa Sen University, 2010.
- Auditing class for foreign and Vietnamese students, Hoa Sen University, 2012.
- Teaching cost management accounting for foreign and Vietnamese students, Hoa Sen University, 2012.
- Accounting Workshop and Enterprise, Binh Duong Business Association, 2011.
- Vietnam Investment Consultation Workshop with AGS group, 2013.
- Management Accounting and Business Administration, Prime Joint Venture, SCG Group, 2017.
- Seminar on transfer pricing and enterprise in conjunction with IBM Institute for DIC Tan Cang, Cai Mep, 2017.
- Seminar on tax risk management and corporate merger with IBM Institute for DIC Tan Cang, Cai Mep, 2017.
- Seminar value chain & business model for Swiss master students of UBIS, IBM Institution, HCMC, 2017.
- Seminar value chain & business model for SMEs, TUV, German education corporation, HCMC.
- Seminar financial risk management for Plant Protection Company HCMC, IBM Institution, HCMC, 2017.
6. Training Course Timing: 1 day
DPTC can conduct training classes at the DPTC center or at your company according to customer requirements.
8. Contact at the training center Dong Du_ DPTC
- Ms Saphia Duong.
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0968 992 072