Apply for a work permit for foreigners without a university degree.
1. Legal basis:
Decree 11/2016 / ND-CP has 4 groups eligible for issuance of a Work Permit including: Managers, Executive Directors, Professionals, Technical Laborers) who are nationals. no university degree.
2. Consulting contents:
For each target group, there are different requirements for work permit application. Not a target group. When applying for a Work Permit, it is also required. have a university degree. Many foreigners who do not have a university degree can still apply for a Labor Permit in Vietnam if they do business. Industry and guarantee organization determine the right position of the job they work for.
Only groups of foreigners who are in the position of a new Specialist group are prescribed the following conditions. Workers with a university degree or higher or equivalent and have at least 03 years of work experience. in specialized training suitable to the job position that the foreign worker is expected to work at. Vietnam. Special cases reviewed and decided by the Prime Minister.
For cases where foreign experts do not have a university degree, the law has flexibly stipulated other conditions. but if the employee meets, he / she will be granted a Work Permit as follows. The employee must have a written certification that is an expert of an agency, organization or enterprise in a foreign country.
3. Process of applying for a work permit
First, on the employer side: Enterprises and organizations wishing to apply for a work permit for foreigners need to have a business registration (notarized copy).
Secondly, towards foreign workers: Foreign workers want. Applying for a Work Permit for foreigners should have some necessary documents. They are :
- Health certificate (original) 1 of 2 types:
- Foreign health certificate (must be consular legal)
- Vietnam health certificate. In Ho Chi Minh City, workers can visit one of the hospitals according to the law.
- Legal record within 180 days from the date of issue to the filing date: Must have 1 of 2 types:
- Foreign judicial record – issued by the local government (must be consular legal)
- Vietnamese judicial record – issued by the Provincial / Municipal Justice Department
- Associated degree (This document must be a foreign document where the employee has studied and must be legalized).
- Confirm the experience of working time abroad (This document must be legal consular).
- Certified copy of Passport or equivalent papers.
Third, consular legalization is carried out depending on the nationality of the employee. (Some countries can do it in Vietnam but some do not).
Fourthly, the authority to apply for a Work Permit in Ho Chi Minh City
4. Ho Chi Minh City Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
- Address: 159 Pasteur, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 08.8291302-8298964
- Fax: 8294032
- Website www.sldtbxh.hochimincity.gov.vn
- Email: email@example.com
5.Time to apply for a Work Permit in the city in Chi Minh
- Step 1: Apply for a written approval of foreign labor demand: 15 working days
- Step 2: Apply for a work permit for foreigners: 7 working days
6. Consultation for obtaining a work permit for foreigners at Dong Du International Consulting Group HCMC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office tel: 84 28 3820 8545
- Home page: www.japanvietnam.com.vn